This announcement is meant for our customers outside of China
FRANKFURT, Germany (February 4, 2020) – The nCoV-2019, also known as coronavirus, has been making headlines recently and is affecting business across all industries within China.
We would like to share with you a couple of key statements with respect to delivery and availability of allnex products outside of China:
- Currently, most of the specialty chemical production – including allnex - in China has been stopped by the government until February 10th
- Operations related to the specialty chemical field will be fully resumed after February 10th, which will be an iterative step-by-step process depending upon the circumstances and governmental guidance
- allnex has a good feedstocks supply position both inside China and globally, further supported by multiple supplier programs and inventory level
- With the local business at a standstill, orders placed by our customers in China have been rescheduled to ensure best delivery
- We are assessing potential delays and mitigation actions for the exports from China. Depending on the outcome of this assessment, allnex will potentially use its global footprint to reallocate production elsewhere if need be
- Our local teams are in close contact with our customers and will ensure swift information flow
We are thankful that allnex employees worldwide are safe and healthy.
Please remain assured that we are doing everything in our power to continue to serve you.
We will keep you informed of further updates. Should you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you.
Jean-Marc Durbuis, VP Performance Resins
Ruben Mannïen, VP Liquid Resins & Additives