allnex will be launching an event for its global company-wide sustainability initiative, “Primavera Day”.
Frankfurt, Germany. – allnex, the leading supplier of coating resins, offering a comprehensive range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is proud to announce that it will once again be exhibiting at the European Coating Show in Nuremberg, Germany, from March 19-21st, 2019 (Hall 1-stand 532). The emphasis will be put this year on allnex’s broad portfolio, sustainability and innovation. The show will also be the perfect venue for allnex to host the launch event of its global company-wide sustainability initiative, “Primavera Day”.
Boasting the industry’s most extensive technology portfolio and covering an impressive number of markets and applications, allnex is a true one-stop shop for its customers. Its completely redesigned stand will endeavor to show ECS visitors active in a variety of markets and in search of specific requirements, how partnering with allnex will help them make the shift towards green, high-performing but also innovative solutions. With that in mind, the allnex stand will feature dedicated areas to innovation and sustainability.
At the on-stand “Green Coffee Corner”, visitors can browse through the allnex green portfolio and learn more about the company’s sustainability achievements throughout the course of the year. There, visitors will be able to relax and catch up on all of its latest developments in the field of sustainable solutions. In addition, the allnex ‘Innovation Corner’ will get visitors acquainted with the latest products designed to answer customer needs and meet the latest trends in the paint markets. Entering this corner will help customers gain an understanding and overview of recent innovations across all market areas, such as:
- most recent additions to Radcure portfolio including resins for 3D printing
- low temperature cure enabling powder coating resins and liquid crosslinking resins
- formaldehyde-free crosslinkers for use across a variety of end use applications
- phenolics enabling formulation of BPA non-intended packaging coatings
- a versatile portfolio of innovative solutions to address pot-life and cure-speed balance for 2K systems with ACURE® and fast cure acrylic polyols
- waterborne solutions for application on wood with improved durability, flow and leveling properties as well as stain-blocking resins
- direct adhesion to untreated polypropylene with modified acrylic binders.
Furthermore, to show how sustainability is lived and breathed by all employees worldwide, allnex will be hosting its “Primavera Day” launch event at the show. The event will be taking place on the eve of the first day of spring - which inspired its name - on Wednesday March 20th, 2019. The event, marking the launch of a global company-wide sustainability initiative, will welcome customers and visitors alike.
Also reflecting this strong focus on environmental topics and leading innovation in the industry, allnex will be bringing a powerhouse of speakers to the event’s Congress, with seven presentations discussing green technologies and trends as well as new innovative solutions.
Monday March 18
- Greener evolution of powder coating resins technology
- Film microstructure and kinetics of 2K water borne coatings based on quaternary ammonium formation
- Dual cure technology boosting performance of thermoformable coatings
Tuesday, March 19
- Phase-stepped deflectometry as a powerful tool to determine the appearance of paints and coatings
- Structure/activity relationships of waterborne stain-blocking binder technologies
- Novel bio-based energy-curable PU dispersions
- NISO goes water
A dedicated team of allnex specialists is looking forward to welcoming visitors to booth 532 (Hall 1), sharing the company’s newest and promising developments, and solving customers’ challenges.
For more information, please visit the allnex ECS website page.