Smyrna, GA, USA – August 30, 2013 – Allnex announced today its participation at ABRAFATI 2013, the 13th International Exhibition of Coatings Industry Suppliers, to be held at the Transamerica Expo Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil from September 16 – 18, 2013.
Allnex will be exhibiting and speaking about many of the company’s innovative coating and ink technologies. This includes promoting liquid coating resins, energy curable resins, additives, crosslinkers and powder coating resins.
Allnex will give seven (7) technical presentations and display two (2) product posters:
- “Reduced Anti‐Corrosion Pre‐Treatment in Powder Coatings for ACE Applications” – Presented by Roberto Cavalieri on Monday, September 16 at 10:00 am.
- “Mitigating Chemicals of Concern through the Usage of Novel Energy Curable Acrylate Technology” – Presented by Anthony Carignano on Monday, September 16 at 4:00 pm.
- “Advances in Field Applied UV Curable Floor Coatings for Concrete and Wood” – Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Monday, September 16 at 5:20 pm.
- “Novel Waterborne Hybrid Resin Technology for the Protection of Exterior Wood” – Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Junior on Tuesday, September 17 at 1:15 pm.
- “Non‐Isocyananate 2K Coatings” – Presented by Colin Brogan on Tuesday, September 17 at 2:10 pm.
- “Water‐based Radiation Curable Oligomers Open New Horizons for Hardcoats” – Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Tuesday, September 17 at 4:40 pm.
- “Making Improvements in Energy Curable Plastic Substrate Adhesion Performance” – Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Junior on Wednesday, September 18 at 5:20 pm.
- “Measuring Grinding Performance in UV Resin Systems for Pigment Pastes and Concentrates” – Highlighting EBECRYL® 452 and EBECRYL® 3202.
- “New High Performance, Multifunctional Pigment Grinding Medium for Solvent‐Based Industrial Tinting Systems” – Highlighting ADDITOL® XL 6557.
To learn more about Allnex’s resin and additive technologies for conventional and energy curable coating and ink systems, please visit us at Booth #68 at ABRAFATI 2013 or on our company website, www.allnex.com.