Brussels, March 30, 2015 – Allnex will be exhibiting at the European Coatings Show (ECS) 2015 for the first time as an independent company. With manufacturing facilities and research and technology centers located throughout the world, Allnex is a global and innovative resin and additive supplier offering responsive, local support and is committed to helping our coating customers bring advanced solutions to the market.
Visitors to booth No. 312 in Hall 1 can speak to Allnex experts about our waterborne and solventborne alkyd, acrylic, epoxy and polyurethane dispersions and additives; UV/EB and LED curable resins; innovative phenolic and amino crosslinker resins; polyester resins and additives for powder coatings; flow and leveling agents, defoamers, deaerator, catalysts and driers.
In addition, as part of the associated European Coatings Congress on Monday April 20th, several Allnex experts will be presenting papers on recent technology innovations:
• “A revolution in leveling additives” by Thomas Schönbacher, 12:30 – 13:00 pm
• “Powder coating systems with improved scratch resistance for indoor and outdoor applications” by Dietmar Fink, 14:30 – 15:00 pm
• “Keeping oxygen from interfering at the surface during UV LED curing” by Luc Boogaerts, 16:30 – 17:00 pm
• "Sustainable building blocks for cost effective and/or performance driven UV/EB binders" by Dr. Hugues Van den Bergen 16.30-17.00 pm
• “Novel water-based energy curable polyurethane dispersion for robust single-coat mirror-effect coatings” by Claire-Sophie Bernet, 17:30-18:00 pm
Visitors to ECS will also have the opportunity to attend two product presentations by Allnex on stand 131 in Hall 1:
• “New tin-free UV/EB curable resins” by Claire-Sophie Bernet, 21st April at 10:10 AM
• “The Easy Cure System – New waterborne 2K epoxy system for metal and concrete” by Dr. Florian Lunzer, 23rd April at 11:10 AM
“Being the supplier of the widest range of resins and additives to coating manufacturers, Allnex’s mission is to provide our customers with innovative solutions to meet increasingly demanding coating performance while reducing the impact on health and the environment. Our continuous effort is to expand our portfolio of alternative solutions with low environmental impact and without chemicals of concern, while meeting performance and economical market requirements.” says Jean-Marc Durbuis, Vice President of Business and Technology for Allnex. “ECS provides a great opportunity for us to present our portfolio to the industry, including waterborne, UV/EB curable, powder and crosslinker coating resins.
The European Coatings Show 2015 will take place at on 21-23 April, 2015 at the Messezentrum, Nürnberg, Germany.
For more information about the show 2015, go to http://www.european-coatings-show.com/en/.
To learn more about Allnex please visit www.allnex.com.