The adjustment will be effective for all shipments as of June 19, 2014, or as contract terms permit.
Alpharetta, Georgia – May 19, 2014 – Allnex announced today that due to the increase in raw material costs, the company is forced to raise the price of the Liquid Resins and Additives (LRA) portfolio sold in North America, which includes the following product groups:
- ADDITOL® Coating Additives
- BECKOPOX™ and BECKOCURE™ Epoxy Resins,Dispersions and Hardeners
- DAOTAN™ Polyurethane Dispersions
- DUROFTAL™ Polyester Resins and Dispersions
- DUROXYN™ Epoxy and Epoxy Ester Emulsions
- MACRYNAL®, VIACRYL® and UCECRYL® Acrylic Resins, Emulsions and Dispersions
- MODAFLOW® Coating Additives
- PC DEFOAMER® Fuel and Lubricant Additives
- RESYDROL® Waterborne Alkyd Emulsions
- VIALKYD® Solventborne Alkyd Resins
The price of products in the portfolio will be increased by up to $0.05/lb. The adjustment will be effective for all shipments as of June 19, 2014, or as contract terms permit, and is in addition to any previously announced price adjustment.
Allnex is committed to servicing and delivering value to customers. We wish to thank our customers for their valued business.