UV/EB Curable Resins (Radcure)
Ultraviolet (UV) and electron beam (EB) energy-cured coatings have excellent appearance, durability, and little or no VOC emissions, while enabling increased productivity and lower overall costs per cured part.
allnex is the pioneer in UV resin / Radcure technology and applications development. We are the world’s leading producer of complete solutions for energy-curable coatings and inks, driving market growth and end-user acceptance of this unique technology.
Our customers have come to rely on our broad range of innovative EBECRYL®and UCECOAT® resins and ADDITOL® specialty additives, including:
- 100% solids UV curable resins and oligomers
- Waterborne UV curable resins
- UV curable resins derived from renewable raw materials
- Low Extractables and Odor (LEO) resins specifically formulated for use in low odor, low migration inks and coatings applied to food and pharmaceutical packaging
- A wide range of urethane acrylates, polyester acrylates, amino acrylates and epoxy acrylates
- Specially-designed photoinitiators and additives that enhance the performance of energy-cured coatings.