FRANKFURT, (June 5, 2017) - allnex, a leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is excited to report they will be exhibiting the latest technologies at the 2017 Latin American Coatings Show June 20-22 at the Centro Banamex in Mexico City, Mexico.
Experts representing the allnex cutting-edge technologies will be on-hand to offer attendees an exciting look into the advanced solutions designed to meet and exceed their needs. At the booth (#552) will be extensive information and expertise regarding the wide range of allnex products, including Liquid Resins & Additives, Radcure UV/EB Curable Coating Resins & Additives, Powder Coating Resins & Additives and Crosslinkers.
Since the combination of Allnex and Nuplex in 2016, the teams have been hard at work using the existing superior skills of both legacy companies in developing and expanding their combined line of products confirming the new allnex as a global powerhouse in the industry.
By visiting booth #552 at the show, attendees can expect to learn more about the new allnex and:
- Learn more about the exciting product Acure: a 2k system which harnesses Michael Addition’s reactivity, giving paint formulators the ability to dial in fast dry times with remarkably long pot lives.
- Meet the EasyCure System, a waterborne epoxy system that offers the performance and handling of solvent-based coatings.
- Step into the world of resins and meet our experts to learn all about the new allnex and our comprehensive, state-of-the-art technology portfolio.
- Much, much more!
allnex is also proud to have three speaker presentations at the show, one of which will be a keynote presentation. We hope you will be able to attend our presentations, including:
- “A Novel Non-Isocyanate Coatings System based on Michael Addition Chemistry”presented by Robert Skarvan, Global Marketing Director, LRA, allnex. June 22, Room A, 15:00-16:00
- “LED and UV Curing Resins for Packaging and Wood: presented by Jon Shaw, Ph.D, Radcure Technical Service and Business Development, allnex. June 22, Room A, 17:00-18:00
- “Improving the Properties of Bio Based Waterborne Floor Coatings with Enhanced Flow and Appearance” presented by John Willhite, Technical Manager Industrial Markets, allnex. June 22, Room B, 18:00-19:00
Again, we invite you to join us at booth 552 at the 2017 Latin American Coatings Show to experience first-hand why we’re the leader in the industrial coating resins and additives industry.