Brussels, October 07, 2015 - Allnex will participate at ABRAFATI 2015, the International Exhibition of Coatings Industry Suppliers, to be held at the Transamerica Expo Center in São Paulo, Brazil from October 13-15, 2015. This will be Allnex's first appearance at ABRAFATI since the company's acquisition of Águia Química, one of the largest manufacturers of alkyd and acrylic resins in Brazil, which was announced earlier this year.
We will be exhibiting and speaking about our innovative coating and ink technologies and the advantages the recent acquisition brings to customers. This includes promoting liquid coating resins, energy curable resins, additives, crosslinkers and powder coating resins.
At the International Coatings Congress, Allnex will give four technical presentations and display one product poster as described below.
- "Powder Coating Systems with Improved Scratch Resistance for Indoor and Outdoor Applications" presented by Cal EzeAgu, PhD, Technical Service and Development Manager for the Powder Coating Resins Business
- "Keeping Oxygen from Interfering at the Surface During UV LED Curing" presented by Marc Heylen, PhD, Global Development Director for the Radcure Business
- "Sustainable Building Blocks for Cost Effective and/or Performance Driven UV/EB Binders" presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Jr, PhD, Technical Director for the Latin America Region
- "Novel High Solids Alkyd More Eco-Friendly Portfolio for Industrial and Decorative Applications" presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Jr, PhD, Technical Director for the Latin America Region
Product Poster Presentation:
- "A Revolution in Leveling Additives" presented by Bernhard Hirschmann, Business Development Manager for the Liquid Resins and Additives Business.
To learn more about Allnex's product offerings, please visit us at ABRAFATI Booth #97. For more information about the event, please visit: http://www.abrafati2015.com.br/en/