allnex has always been in the forefront of developing waterborne coating resins that meet, and in many cases, exceed the performance and application properties of existing solvent-based resins.
We offer a broad portfolio of waterborne resin systems tailored for both specific substrates and end-use applications. Waterborne resin solutions additionally help our customers meet ever more stringent environmental compliance requirements while still providing the high level of performance that this demanding market expects.
- RESYDROL® waterborne alkyd emulsions for high performance decorative, industrial and automotive OEM coatings
- MACRYNAL®, VIACRYL® and UCECRYL® waterborne acrylic dispersions for industrial, transportation, roadmarking, packaging and concrete roofing coatings.
- BECKOPOX™ waterborne solid epoxy dispersions for lower-VOC, high-performance anticorrosion coatings.
- DUROXYN® 1K waterborne cationic epoxy ester resins for low VOC, stain-blocking primers for a variety of substrates.
- DAOTAN® waterborne polyurethane dispersions for decorative, industrial and automotive primers, basecoats and topcoats.
- BECKOCOAT® 1K moisture curing polyurethane resins for abrasion- and impact-resistant high-end wood and concrete flooring coatings.
- ADDITOL® coating additives help formulators optimize paint processing, appearance, application and stability.
- ADDITOL® additives, based on over 50 years of technology, eliminate defects, improve pigment wetting and reduce foam in coatings.
- CYCAT® organic acid catalysts effectively lower curing time and temperature in cross-linked coatings, allowing increased throughput and reduced energy costs.