ALPHARETTA, (April 8, 2021) - allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range o V coatings, powder coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is launching the newest addition to their line, the EBECRYL® LED 04.
Designed by allnex chemists for ink, coating and primer applications, the EBECRYL® LED 04 has been extensively tested and shows a variety of benefits, including:
Product properties to the EBECRYL LED 04 include:
- Excellent surface cure reactivity by reducing oxygen inhibition in UV and LED curable inks and coatings
- Uniquely designed for use in litho ink applications with little or no impact on the ink-water balance
- No negative impact on pigment stability (good ink flow)
- Offers an alternative to aminobenzoate synergists as EDB and EHA which carry unfavorable toxicity profile
- Low migration: enhanced reactivity and polymeric nature guards against migration caused by incomplete cure or residual unreacted material.
Available in all regions, we invite you to contact customer service to request a sample, and for more technical information please contact your local representative:
- 6 functional acrylated amino acrylate
- Appearance: clear liquid
- Viscosity 25°C (C&P) : ~17500 mPa.s
- Amine content : 110 mg KOH/g (2.7 %)
- Low colour : ~1 G
- Nestle /Swiss compliant