July 16, 2020 - allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is excited to announce the launch of PHENODUR® PR 787/50MP, a new, eco-friendly phenolic resin recommended for interior and exterior can coatings.
PHENODUR PR 787/50MP contains an ultralow free-formaldehyde value of < 0.01%
( < 100 ppm). In addition, it contains neither Bisphenol A nor Bisphenol F and has a very low free monomer content of < 0.1%.
PHENODUR PR 787/50MP can be used in combination with high molecular weight polyester resins in BPA-NI application or with high molecular weight epoxy resins for rigid and flexible packaging and drum lining. These coatings show a very balanced performance in terms of flexibility and reactivity. In addition, PHENODUR PR 787/50 MP delivers very smooth cured coating films with a traditional golden shade.
Key attributes of the PHENODUR PR 787/50MP include:
- Classical “golden” color shade in cured coating
- Provides balanced technical performance of reactivity vs. flexibility
- Superior acid retort resistance in BPA-NI formulas
- Delivers very smooth cured coating surface with excellent flow & leveling
- Very good compatibility with a wide variety of backbone binder chemistries
To request a sample please contact customer service and for more technical information, please reach out to your regional contact below:
- Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia: email@example.com
- EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org