ALPHARETTA, Georgia -- Allnex, a leading supplier in coating resins and additives, will be exhibiting its latest technologies at the 2016 American Coatings Show (ACS), April 12-14, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Experts representing their cutting-edge technologies will be on-hand to offer attendees an exciting look into the advanced solutions designed to meet and exceed their needs. At the booth (#1233) will be extensive information and expertise regarding the wide range of Allnex products, including Liquid Resins & Additives, Radcure UV/EB Curable Coating Resins & Additives, Powder Coating Resins & Additives and Crosslinkers .
In addition to the existing line of products, specialized information is available regarding the following new innovative Allnex products:
- CRYLCOAT® E 04442, designed to meet the challenges of the low bake, ultra-smooth super-durable TGIC resin for ACE powder coating applications.
- CRYLCOAT® E 04448, designed to compliment reactivity and excellent flow to meet todays need for a good balance of properties for indoor industrial powder coating applications.
- CYMEL® NF 3030, a water-based formaldehyde free crosslinking agent for industrial wood and general industrial applications addressing industry needs for reduced VOC and chemical of concern solutions.
- MODAFLOW® Lambda, a unique acryl-silicone polymer hybrid technology flow promoter combining individual efficiencies from high end acrylic as well as silicone leveling performance.
Allnex is also proud to announce they will participate in the American Coatings Conference (ACC) with two technical presentations:
- “A Versatile Binder for Ultra-Matte Effect Coatings” by Mr. Jonathan Shaw, Session 7.4 on April 12 at 11:00am.
- “High-Gloss & DOI Formulations Simplified with New Hybrid Acrylic-Silicone Technology” by Mr. Morris Bingham, during session 12.4 on April 12 at 4:00pm.