Alpharetta, Georgia – May 5, 2014 – Allnex, a leading supplier in coating resins and additives, will exhibit and highlight its latest energy curable resin technologies at the RadTech 2014, the Global Conference and Expo for UV and EB Curing Technology, from May 12-14, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
Experts representing Allnex’s Radcure UV/EB Curable Coating Resins & Additives will be on hand to offer customers a broad range of solutions during the event. This will be Allnex’s first appearance at RadTech as an independent company.Allnex will participate in the RadTech Technology Conference with seven (7) technical presentations:
- “Self-Curing Acrylate Resin for UV Consumer Product Printing and Coating Applications” by Marc Heylen, Global Development Director, on May 12 at 1:00 pm.
- “Mitigating Chemicals of Concern Through the Usage of Novel Energy Curable Acrylate Technology” by Rosalyn Waldo, Technical Specialist, on Monday, May 12, at 1:00 pm.
- “The Benefits of UV Curable Materials in Additive Manufacturing” by Jonathan Shaw, Applications Technology Lead, on Tuesday, May 13, at 8:00 am.
- “Novel Energy-Curable Polyurethane Dispersion with High Formulation Versatility” by Jason Ghaderi, Technical Specialist, on Tuesday, May 13 at 1:00 pm.
- “1K UV-A Automotive Refinish; Clear Coats and Primers” by Michael Dvorchak, New Business Development Manager, on Tuesday, May 13 at 1:00 pm.
- “1K UV-A Hard Coatings for Polycarbonate Head Light Refinishing” by Michael Dvorchak, New Business Development Manager, on Tuesday, May 13 at 3:00 pm.
- “Mitigation of Oxygen Inhibition in UV LED, UVA, and Low Intensity UV Cure” by Jo Ann Arceneaux, Technical Manager, on Wednesday, May 14 at 10:00 am.
Additionally, Allnex will participate in a Special Session with a presentation on Field Applied Coatings titled, “Advances in Raw Materials for UV Field Applied Applications” by Jo Ann Areceneaux, Technical Manager, on Tuesday, May 13 at 2:00 pm.
To learn more about Allnex’s EBECRYL® 100% solid oligomers and monomers, UCECOAT® water-based UV resins, UVACURE® catonic cure resins, dual cure resins and ADDITOL® Additives, visit us at RadTech Booth #101 or at www.allnex.com and LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/allnex.
For more information about RadTech 2014, please visit www.radtech2014.com.