FRANKFURT, (October, 2017) - allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is excited to invite you to join them to view the latest technologies and expanded portfolio line at NPIRI (National Printing Ink Research Institute Technical Conference) taking place October 10-12, 2017 at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort in Chicago, IL.
Join us to view our expanded portfolio and learn directly from our allnex experts, who will be on-hand to discuss our range of UV/EB Curable Resins, including:
· 100% solids oligomers
· Waterborne UV resins
· Urethane, polyester, amino and epoxy acrylates
· Range of resins derived from renewable raw material
· Low Extractables and Low Odor (LEO) resins
· Regulatory-friendly resins
· LED, UVA and low energy cure resins
· Dual cure resins
Again, we invite you to join us at NPIRI to experience first-hand why we’re the leader in the industrial coating resins and additives industry.