Allnex to Showcase its Latest Technologies at the American Coatings Show and Conference 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia – March 24, 2014 – Allnex, a leading supplier in coating resins and additives, will exhibit and highlight its latest technologies at the American Coatings Show (ACS) 2014, from April 8-10, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Experts representing Allnex’s technologies consisting of Liquid Resins & Additives, Radcure UV/EB Curable Coating Resins & Additives, Powder Coating Resins & Additives and Crosslinkers will be on hand to offer customers a broad range of solutions during the event. This will be Allnex’s first appearance at ACS as an independent company.
Allnex will participate in the American Coatings Conference (ACC) with five technical presentations:
- “Improving Corrosion Resistance of Powder Coating Systems for ACE Applications” by Mr. Roberto Cavalieri, Associate Scientist, during the Protective Coatings 1 Session on April 8 at 11:30 am.
- “High Performance Energy Curable Coatings” by Mr. Marcus Hutchins, Technical Specialist, during the Radiation Curing Session on April 8 at 2:30 pm.
- “Novel Energy Curable Polyurethane Dispersion with High Formulation Versatility” by Mr. Jason Ghaderi, Technical Specialist, during the Radiation Curing Session on April 8 at 4:30 pm.
- “New High Performing Polymeric Grinding Resins for Decorative and Industrial Coatings” by Dr. Paulo Roberto Vieira Jr., TS&D South America Head & Lab Coordinator, during the Waterborne Coatings Session on April 9 at 10:00 am.
- “Is Your WB 2K Epoxy Formulation Giving You a Headache? Here’s the Cure!” by Dr. Ramon Sanchez Morillo, Technical Specialist, during the Epoxy Coatings Session on April 9 at 11:00 am.
Allnex’s additional activities at the ACC include:
- On April 7, at 8:30 am, Allnex New Business Development Manager Michael Dvorchak, in collaboration with RadTech North America, will teach a Pre-Conference Tutorial on Radiation Curing.
- Allnex is sponsoring a North Dakota State University student’s technical poster presentation titled, “PU-PDMS Fouling-Release Coatings: Effect of Surface Damage” during the ACC Reception from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm on April 7.
To learn more about our broad array of resin and additive technologies from Allnex, please visit us at ACS Booth #1907 or visit our company website www.allnex.com and LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/allnex. For more information about the American Coatings Show and Conference, please visit www.american-coatings-show.com/en/.
About Allnex – www.allnex.com A global company with $1.5 billion in sales, Allnex is a leading supplier of resins for architectural, industrial, OEM and special purpose coatings. We are recognized as a specialty chemicals pioneer and known for our professionalism and for offering the broadest portfolio of high quality, innovative liquid resins and additives, radiation cured and powder coating resins, and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic, and other surfaces. With manufacturing facilities and research and technology support centers located throughout the world, we also provide responsive, local support to our customers, helping them to rapidly bring advanced coating solutions to the market.
©2014 Allnex Belgium SA/NV. All Rights Reserved.