Allnex to Present Innovative Coatings Technologies at ABRAFATI 2013
Annemarie Dobler (Marketing Communications)
Smyrna, GA, USA – August 30, 2013 – Allnex announced today its participation at ABRAFATI 2013, the 13th International Exhibition of Coatings Industry Suppliers, to be held at the Transamerica Expo Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil from September 16 – 18, 2013.
Allnex will be exhibiting and speaking about many of the company’s innovative coating and ink technologies. This includes promoting liquid coating resins, energy curable resins, additives, crosslinkers and powder coating resins.
Allnex will give seven (7) technical presentations and display two (2) product posters:
- “Reduced Anti‐Corrosion Pre‐Treatment in Powder Coatings for ACE Applications” – Presented by Roberto Cavalieri on Monday, September 16 at 10:00 am.
- “Mitigating Chemicals of Concern through the Usage of Novel Energy Curable Acrylate Technology” – Presented by Anthony Carignano on Monday, September 16 at 4:00 pm.
- “Advances in Field Applied UV Curable Floor Coatings for Concrete and Wood” – Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Monday, September 16 at 5:20 pm.
- “Novel Waterborne Hybrid Resin Technology for the Protection of Exterior Wood” – Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Junior on Tuesday, September 17 at 1:15 pm.
- “Non‐Isocyananate 2K Coatings” – Presented by Colin Brogan on Tuesday, September 17 at 2:10 pm.
- “Water‐based Radiation Curable Oligomers Open New Horizons for Hardcoats” – Presented by Jo Ann Arceneaux on Tuesday, September 17 at 4:40 pm.
- “Making Improvements in Energy Curable Plastic Substrate Adhesion Performance” – Presented by Paulo Roberto Vieira Junior on Wednesday, September 18 at 5:20 pm.
- “Measuring Grinding Performance in UV Resin Systems for Pigment Pastes and Concentrates” – Highlighting EBECRYL® 452 and EBECRYL® 3202.
- “New High Performance, Multifunctional Pigment Grinding Medium for Solvent‐Based Industrial Tinting Systems” – Highlighting ADDITOL® XL 6557.
To learn more about Allnex’s resin and additive technologies for conventional and energy curable coating and ink systems, please visit us at Booth #68 at ABRAFATI 2013 or on our company website, www.allnex.com.
About Allnex – www.allnex.com A global company with $1.5 billion in sales, Allnex is a leading supplier of resins for architectural, industrial, OEM and special purpose coatings. We are recognized as a specialty chemicals pioneer and known for our professionalism and for offering the broadest portfolio of high quality, innovative liquid resins and additives, radiation cured and powder coating resins, and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic, and other surfaces. With manufacturing facilities and research and technology support centers located throughout the world, we also provide responsive, local support to our customers, helping them to rapidly bring advanced coating solutions to the market.